Game Master IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just renew today too. darn it . oh well back to netflix. no gmaster tonight
We are all here to try to help. We can help you as long as you have you login credentials.

Where will you DM it?? I am a 5 minute newbie to Husham but I can't find the discord group to see what is up with the Game Master. Thank you for your help.
Look at the top of this page for the envelope and click on it

Being I older I used filelink to get mine going so wondering if someone could give instructions to get back.My g will not load & wondering if a person should look for new provider site or what as cannot figure out really what going on.Someone said its still working can anyone tell me how they got in please as I be lost here myself.Big Thanks to Cystalblues161 as well.I keep looking thank goodness for husham site !!!!Love that guy

I came from my job I founded that gmaster android app won't open and the discord neither for news I came here for help, I checked the gmaster panel now and say they are "down for maintenance err 3" at least I have my payment in time with them.

Being I older I used filelink to get mine going so wondering if someone could give instructions to get back.My g will not load & wondering if a person should look for new provider site or what as cannot figure out really what going on.Someone said its still working can anyone tell me how they got in please as I be lost here myself.Big Thanks to Cystalblues161 as well.I keep looking thank goodness for husham site !!!!Love that guy
Love him too! ❤️❤️ I’ll DM you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom