IPTV PLAYERS - ANDROID - WINDOWS - MAC/IOS

cardmaster007

Staff member
:android:
ANDROID APPS
:android:

Neutro 1712853647663.png
Downloader link - Neutro IPTV Player Is FREE - New to scene but very impressive and private branding availible but not required.

Tivimate
:Tivi:

Downloader Code - 366972 Regarded as the Best Player Overall Premium - $9.99 OR $29.99 for a Lifetime Sub Purchased through the Tivimate Companion app on the Android Play Store.
Smarters
:smarters:

Downloader Code - 164547Premium is FREE - Activate on Smarters Website. Can't log in? Remove the / from the End of the URL
IMPlayer
:implayer:

Downloader Code - implayer.tv/dPremium
:pitv:

NexTV
:NexTV:

Download Link - https://api.nextv.fr/download/apk / Play Store Simple and effective layout. Very user friendly with good performance. Free
XCIPTV
:xci:

Downloader Code - troypoint.com/xcFull App is Free Very Similar to Smarters but with a slightly Different Layout

Sparkle1712853007543.png
Download link - Sparkel TV is a DVR/PVR player that lets you stream and watch Live TV from your IPTV provider on your Android TV, Google TV or Fire TV stick.

:windows:
WINDOWS APPS
:windows:

Best Player
:bestplayer:

Download Link - Best Player - Official app in the Microsoft Store Ugly Layout but the Best Functioning Player for Windows. Can Play 4k, Record, Pause, Picture-in-Picture and Create Multiple Instances.Premium Costs $2.49 for Lifetime on Windows Store
SFVIP Player
:sfvip:

Download Link - sfvip-player-x-64 directory listing Nice Simple Layout. Can Play 4k, Show Stream Information, Picture-in-Picture, Pause.Completely Free
NexTV

Download Link - https://api.nextv.fr/download/windows New App on the Block but is currently one of the Best Performers. Simple and effective layout. Free

:iospng6:
MAC/IOS APPS
:iospng6:

TiviMax 1712842894743.png

Download Link - TiviMax Mac/ISO Amazing MAC/IOS Player with the Easy Layout Premium is $19.99 for unlimited devices.

Smarters
:smarters:

Download Link - IPTV Smarters App is a fabulous video streaming playerBest Overall MAC Player with the Easiest LayoutPremium is FREE - Activate on Smarters Website
GSE Smart
:GSE:

Download Link - MAC/IOS StoreSolid App with Good EPG SupportApp is FREE
XCIPTV
:xci:

Download - MAC/IOS StoreFull App is Free Very Similar to Smarters but with a slightly Different Layout
NexTV

Download Link - App StoreSimple and effective layout. Very user friendly with good performance.Free

If you have more alternatives that you can recommend please do.

Last edited:
For NexTv, I'm not getting the 30 minute limitation. Is this a mod? Thanks for the link either way. I can't find the volume but that's ok I can manually lower or raise it from the speakers. Thanks again!! wo0t! FYI, I'm using the Windows version of NexTv.

Back
Top Bottom