24/7 Two and Half Men

This channel is down.. can someone please check on the status?

Thanks!
It's okay here now. Can't say it hasn't cleared itself in the 40 mins since you posted.

Can you tell me what channels you are having issues with and I will try them and see if I am having the same issue.

A lot of the 24/7 are in loop. If you could look into it. Thx
I have about 50 in my 'faves' in TiviMate and just scrolled through them and they all connected. Of course that's a small percentage of the total available.

Big bang theory.
Young justice
The unit
Could be more but the ones I was watching.
They work for a little bit and freeze and starts over

Big bang theory.
Young justice
The unit
Could be more but the ones I was watching.
They work for a little bit and freeze and starts over
You might be blocked by your internet provider, IS your VPN on ?

I use a VPN and no VPN and Adguard. Regular channels, movies work fine. It's just some of the 24/7. A lot of them work fine, but lately like Big bang theory, it works for a bit, freezes and starts over. Doing the same on my phone with VPN or not...

I use a VPN and no VPN and Adguard. Regular channels, movies work fine. It's just some of the 24/7. A lot of them work fine, but lately like Big bang theory, it works for a bit, freezes and starts over. Doing the same on my phone with VPN or not...
I just watched each of those for about five minutes and they appear fine at my end.

Just for information
We are rebuilding the 24/7 it should not be down for more than 10 minutes for every source. However links should be working all other times

Back
Top Bottom