• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

New profile posts

TiviMate buffering very often !​

B
barburemil

TiviMate buffering very often ! I tried many things to do ,but ...no improvement ! It's problem from TiviMate because I tried another IPTV player and it doesn't have these problems . This has been happening lately .​

I just thought I should finish my Gameers story. Got the invoice. Had to do another ticket to be able to pay it and now all service is working. They were actually very quick to respond and nice to deal with. Thanks for your help.
What is the current problem with Gamers.service. Got my invoice (3 day notice), can't pay and no service?
Thanks for any information.
Reactions: Crystalblue6161
Crystalblue6161
Crystalblue6161
Open a ticket in the portal. They are having issues with invoices right now. That’s what you need to do to resolve it. You are not alone!
MyTeam11 is known to be the second-largest market leader & the most trusted fantasy sports brand across India. Launched in 2016, MyTeam11 presently acquires a user base of 15 million+. Giving online fantasy sports gaming in India a boost, we help millions engage with a variety of sports. Nine major sports, dual languages, Quiz contests and exciting winnings, we have it all.
2 connections basic 24.99
4 connections basic 39.99

2 connections VIP DVR with the addon VOD 29.99