XCIPTV problem

peteblue

I am having trouble with my XCIPTV player when I log in my iptv provider details the countries come up but no channels fit any country listed. Anyone else having this problem. Thanks in advance.

I am having trouble with my XCIPTV player when I log in my iptv provider details the countries come up but no channels fit any country listed. Anyone else having this problem. Thanks in advance.
I just tried 3 different providers. All 3 were working properly. Are you using the latest version 5.0.1? Did you try manually updating your playlist? If yes on both..you may need to contact your provider and ask if there is an issue on their end.

What problem are you having what device are you using?

Try uninstalling and reinstalling

same problem using xci-t and do i need the c using extreme c=d= 3 days now did fresh install
Hi Scotty! When you use XTreme Codes, you don’t need the /c on the end. If you are referring to Gamers, the service is down for maintenance. It’s been down for 2 days now. 🙄

Hi Scotty! When you use XTreme Codes, you don’t need the /c on the end. If you are referring to Gamers, the service is down for maintenance. It’s been down for 2 days now. 🙄
Mine hasn’t been working either. I’m going to uninstall and reinstall when I get off work today.

Mine hasn’t been working either. I’m going to uninstall and reinstall when I get off work today.
If you are referring to Gamers..the service is still down. If you are referring to the app itself, make sure to grab version 5.0.1

Exactly…. One works, the other doesnt

exactly. One works, one doesnt
Gamers is currently working. Are you referring to XCIPTV not working? I have XCIPTV with Gamers and both are currently working.

Strange one of mine is working, the other is not
That is strange! Some people are up..some aren’t. Some peoples apps are working..some aren’t. Makes no sense what so ever!

Back
Top Bottom