Xciptv issue

ciahawkeye

Please help. I have the correct url using xtream codes on xciptv with my correct login. Every time I login it updates the info and all the channels show up. When i select a channel to play it goes directly to the home screen. Any help or other apps to access pds please let me know. Thanks

Please help. I have the correct url using xtream codes on xciptv with my correct login. Every time I login it updates the info and all the channels show up. When i select a channel to play it goes directly to the home screen. Any help or other apps to access pds please let me know. Thanks
DM was sent with info

Thank you. Tried both siptv and smarters. Both buffering so bad it is unwatchable. Pds has been like this for about the last 2 weeks. Fantastic internet and never any issues so not sure what has happened

Thank you. Tried both siptv and smarters. Both buffering so bad it is unwatchable. Pds has been like this for about the last 2 weeks. Fantastic internet and never any issues so not sure what has happened
Try a VPN. There are PPV’s on right now. Could be your ISP throttling you.

I am not able to log in to my service using XCIPTV. Says my credentials are wrong. I have double checked and all my info is correct. service is paid and active. Please help.

I am not able to log in to my service using XCIPTV. Says my credentials are wrong. I have double checked and all my info is correct. service is paid and active. Please help.
I’ll DM you

Hi there. Can u send me link to download siptv , but can’t use downloader as the android system I’m using is to old ,so if u have another link that would be good , thanks

Hi there. Can u send me link to download siptv , but can’t use downloader as the android system I’m using is to old ,so if u have another link that would be good , thanks
I’ll DM you an alternative link but your device doesn’t have Google Play Store? The Downloader app is in there:
How do you normally download your apps then?

I’ll DM you an alternative link but your device doesn’t have Google Play Store? The Downloader app is in there:
How do you normally download your apps then?
Hi yea it’s a old android tablet that I got working and can’t download downloader on it , just trying to see if it works on it , I use fire cube for watching on the tv 👍

Hi yea it’s a old android tablet that I got working and can’t download downloader on it , just trying to see if it works on it , I use fire cube for watching on the tv 👍
I DM’d you links to try. 😉

Back
Top Bottom