Wont let me log in to premium

Ecdolphins

My IPTV provider disappeared, I found a new one and ended up deleting data to reinstall but now it wont let me log back in as premium user. I even reset password. I have restarted. Spins says can't log in now. I can log in to my tivi mate app on phone that I used to pay.

My IPTV provider disappeared, I found a new one and ended up deleting data to reinstall but now it wont let me log back in as premium user. I even reset password. I have restarted. Spins says can't log in now. I can log in to my tivi mate app on phone that I used to pay.
I’ll DM you

Good morning , for 2 days now I'm not able to login to me premium account , I have only used up 2 of my 5 I know my user name and password , . Is there an Issue on tivimate end?

Good morning , for 2 days now I'm not able to login to me premium account , I have only used up 2 of my 5 I know my user name and password , . Is there an Issue on tivimate end?
Yes, there is a problem. I don't know when it will be fixed. I also can not log in.

They are claiming the servers are back up now. Try logging in again.

did you get any help!

Im in the same position my tv box started to mess with us last night today i realised that my memory was out and the box was sad.

erased data and reinstall after this i cant login for premium and cant reset my password the kids got a little sad today when it was bad weather outside and they wanted to se disney movie!

did you get any help!

Im in the same position my tv box started to mess with us last night today i realised that my memory was out and the box was sad.

erased data and reinstall after this i cant login for premium and cant reset my password the kids got a little sad today when it was bad weather outside and they wanted to se disney movie!
I’ll DM you

Back
Top Bottom