Username and Pwd

I am still unable to login, as mentioned the site is down for maintenance. Is there any other way to get login information?

I am having same issue as well, i am not sure what else to do either
I dont have clear answer on that
some people here say RUN TO THE HILLS THE MONSERTS ARE COMING
some are saying wait.
me I want to wait. WE FUCKING WAITED FOR CORONA TO BE OVER..
I can wait for this to come back LOL

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME. I am trying use this "new link" that was mentioned somewhere here on this thread. It was a long link mentioning TIVIMATE. I need to know WHERE do I put this link to download it at? I just tried to do it on my Firestick on the DOWNLOADER app that I see but when I do it just comes up with ads.. I do not see the part that says, "URL for TV....I do not see this at all! I am so confused on how to do this...please someone help me. I was on Gmasterpanel but I understand they are not working...so how do I get it to work??????

If you are having password issue, check lower and upper case, check 1 and I and l(L), check zero's and O's (o). They all look very close to the same and are likely he reason your password or username does not work.

I copy pasted my gmaster info to new site and it says Login Details Incorrect. I also tried resetting password and nothing.

ok I think i sent everyone some vital infomration.. if i missed you .. SORRY.. just leave a message here again
And a thank you to me and to lovel MODs here is really appreciated guys
Current mod at writing
Crystalblue6161
Please send me all the info. Nothing works for me including the panel. I am using IPVanish. Thanks

ok I think i sent everyone some vital infomration.. if i missed you .. SORRY.. just leave a message here again
And a thank you to me and to lovel MODs here is really appreciated guys
Current mod at writing
Crystalblue6161

Downloaded tivimate. Can you please DM the URL needed to get back in the game? Thanks!

Please send me all the info. Nothing works for me including the panel. I am using IPVanish. Thanks

Could someone please....help me! My bill/invoice is generated on the 6th of the month but

www.gmasterpanel.com is down so I am so worried about not being able to pay my bill...does anyone know how we pay our bill...I DO NOT want them to cancel my service. I don't understand "why" they would NOT tell their "current" customers of these changes so we may keep our service even though they have moved to something "other" than Gmaster X.

The only way I've been paying my bill is through the above website when they switech to Gmaster X back in March, 2020. Is anyone one else in the same boat as me?

If anyone can tell me HOW to save my service...please share with me. I've been with them now for 2 years and despite the changes...the service is not bad for the money at all.

Back
Top Bottom