Username and Password for Tivimate

bjsaunders

I am having difficulty logging into the app once it is installed. I never received the username and password from me registering for the premium subscription. I followed all of the steps per the instructions online and entered the server address https://watch.xpsclub.com:2083. Please help!! Where do I get the username and password information??? And even the info for the EPG?

Attachments

• 408AA480-A8EA-463F-B4F4-6B8E3111EBA4.jpeg
    408AA480-A8EA-463F-B4F4-6B8E3111EBA4.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
I have my user name and password I don't have my URL to get into Tivimate. Where can i get it?

You should have gotten an email from your IPTV service provider when you signed up. It would have contained the server url and username/password. Did you receive an email of such? How did you get your login credentials?

Hi, I had forgot that I had register as a paying subscriber. When I tried to Download the app on my Smart TV it did let me login, but when I click to unlock. Is asking me for the URL. Under what address was the email sent, so I can search for it on my Yahoo.com account.

You don’t get a url from TiviMate. You get login server urls from your service provider..whom ever that might be. To unlock TiviMate premium..you use your email address and password Google Play Store has on file for you after purchasing the premium version first.

I am having difficulty logging into the app once it is installed. I never received the username and password from me registering for the premium subscription. I followed all of the steps per the instructions online and entered the server address https://watch.xpsclub.com:2083. Please help!! Where do I get the username and password information??? And even the info for the EPG?
It would be in your email from Option VPN..Important Client Information. Logging in thru XTreme Codes Login will let the EPG populate on its own.

Thank you everyone for your responses! I was able to get in! But now how do I get the url since I never received an email? I used the one on the website but it’s not working.

Thank you everyone for your responses! I was able to get in! But now how do I get the url since I never received an email? I used the one on the website but it’s not working.
Who is your provider?

Back
Top Bottom