URL ISSUES

Bretny

I signed up for premium Tivimate and did not get email with URL’s how do I obtain URL? Need to connect channels . Please help !

I signed up for premium Tivimate and did not get email with URL’s how do I obtain URL? Need to connect channels . Please help !
You have to find an iptv provider who will supply credentials to enter into tivimate. These credentials are yours to use as long as you maintain your subscription with the provider. There are legit providers in the forums here that are approachable and will help you out. Get free trials one at a time to decide which suits your needs. Look for iptv company listing in forum

You have to find an iptv provider who will supply credentials to enter into tivimate. These credentials are yours to use as long as you maintain your subscription with the provider. There are legit providers in the forums here that are approachable and will help you out. Get free trials one at a time to decide which suits your needs. Look for iptv company listing in forum
Thank you very much

Back
Top Bottom