Unlock more than 1 account

Lars Karlsson

Hi, my name are Lars Karlsson and one year ago i paid for Tivimate one payment 259:- swedish money. The company that supports my playlist closed down their buiessness and I was forced to find another company supporting playlist. When i fill in all the new tasks in the new company I was only aloud to see one chanel at the time. Then I have to leave Tivimate app and go back to se another Chanel. Tivimate was not able to unlock premium playlist.

I thought the best was to by Tivimate one more time so I went to one time payment again, then I got the messaged, Already purchased for another account. Do you have any suggestions to solve this issue, if not I think I have to by a new box.

Lars Karlsson

Attachments

• 772E0410-A362-4368-9830-561182A12110.jpeg
    772E0410-A362-4368-9830-561182A12110.jpeg
    868.8 KB · Views: 6
are you putting an m3u url into playlist settings or are you using xtreme code??.
i dont think buying another tivimate account will help but yoy should only have to get another gmail and google account to do that.

Hi, my name are Lars Karlsson and one year ago i paid for Tivimate one payment 259:- swedish money. The company that supports my playlist closed down their buiessness and I was forced to find another company supporting playlist. When i fill in all the new tasks in the new company I was only aloud to see one chanel at the time. Then I have to leave Tivimate app and go back to se another Chanel. Tivimate was not able to unlock premium playlist.

I thought the best was to by Tivimate one more time so I went to one time payment again, then I got the messaged, Already purchased for another account. Do you have any suggestions to solve this issue, if not I think I have to by a new box.

Lars Karlsson
Hello Lars
you could try "Tivimate companion" (from google store) install and log in with your credentials, you should then see your device in the list as you are allowed 5 devices, you can selete device and try again? if you are past the 5 day trial or yearly subscription you should get the option to either purchase another year or subscribe to lifetime subscription, with Tivimate Companion i am pretty sure it will allow you to add or delete devices with your original credentials, so you should be able to continue using the device you have, make sure you are on latest version of tivimate aswell (4.0) - i hope this helps
Best Regards

Back
Top Bottom