TV show kicks us out at a commercial break

jbowyer

My wife was watching "Married at first sight" S8E1 last night. Every time it came to a commercial break cut it would shut down Tivimate. It worked better using the external player, but we never had this problem with any of the previous 7 seasons. We had the same problem with S8E2 . . . to the point where we just quit watching it.

Everything else seems fine (live tv, other shows, movies, etc.). Any suggestions as to what could cause this? Is it just the way this show is encoded somehow?

My wife was watching "Married at first sight" S8E1 last night. Every time it came to a commercial break cut it would shut down Tivimate. It worked better using the external player, but we never had this problem with any of the previous 7 seasons. We had the same problem with S8E2 . . . to the point where we just quit watching it.

Everything else seems fine (live tv, other shows, movies, etc.). Any suggestions as to what could cause this? Is it just the way this show is encoded somehow?
I've never heard this before,

The only place i have this show is in 24/7 so that's no help even with 4 providers.

It's possible that the issue with Tivimate shutting down during commercial breaks in "Married at First Sight" Season 8 is related to the show's specific encoding or format. Try using the external player consistently, and consider updating Tivimate to the latest version. If the problem persists, it might be worth reaching out to Tivimate support or checking online forums for any known issues or solutions related to this specific show or season.

This happens to me once in awhile. I'll be watching something then TM shuts down and it goes to my launcher page. Go back in and re connect to program

Back
Top Bottom