Tryna pay my bill to get live channels on my phone back

How do I get my top dog / aurora live channels back. I missed a payment and now the top dog site doesn't work anymore.
I’ll DM you. Check your envelope at the top of your screen for a number 📩

Same here
How do I get my top dog / aurora live channels back. I missed a payment and now the top dog site doesn't work anymore.

Same here
I’ll DM you

My older sister isn't letting me use her aurora IPTV account anymore and I need assistance creating my own account, I also need the billing information so that I can pay for it every month

My older sister isn't letting me use her aurora IPTV account anymore and I need assistance creating my own account, I also need the billing information so that I can pay for it every month

Can someone please assist me and share the billing site so that I can have my own aurora TV or topdog account
Sure! I’ll DM you the info.

I’ll DM you. Check your envelope at the top of your screen for a number 📩
Hey hope your Thanksgiving was good I'm having an issue I basically shared my account information with someone and I'm no longer speaking to them and I don't want them using my account but I'm having an issue resetting my password I was wondering if you could inbox me and assist me with this urgent matter

Hey hope your Thanksgiving was good I'm having an issue I basically shared my account information with someone and I'm no longer speaking to them and I don't want them using my account but I'm having an issue resetting my password I was wondering if you could inbox me and assist me with this urgent matter
Sure!

Back
Top Bottom