• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Tryna pay my bill to get live channels on my phone back

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
How do I get my top dog / aurora live channels back. I missed a payment and now the top dog site doesn't work anymore.
I’ll DM you. Check your envelope at the top of your screen for a number 📩

Cabcab2

Same here
How do I get my top dog / aurora live channels back. I missed a payment and now the top dog site doesn't work anymore.

LegShaker

My older sister isn't letting me use her aurora IPTV account anymore and I need assistance creating my own account, I also need the billing information so that I can pay for it every month

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
My older sister isn't letting me use her aurora IPTV account anymore and I need assistance creating my own account, I also need the billing information so that I can pay for it every month

Can someone please assist me and share the billing site so that I can have my own aurora TV or topdog account
Sure! I’ll DM you the info.

LegShaker

I’ll DM you. Check your envelope at the top of your screen for a number 📩
Hey hope your Thanksgiving was good I'm having an issue I basically shared my account information with someone and I'm no longer speaking to them and I don't want them using my account but I'm having an issue resetting my password I was wondering if you could inbox me and assist me with this urgent matter

༺Crystal༻

Husham’s Helper
Staff member
Hey hope your Thanksgiving was good I'm having an issue I basically shared my account information with someone and I'm no longer speaking to them and I don't want them using my account but I'm having an issue resetting my password I was wondering if you could inbox me and assist me with this urgent matter
Sure!

Top Bottom