Top. Aurora URL

DAS20

Currently having issues with Aurora app and tried to login with Smarter player and getting 404 error message. Can someone please confirm the correct URL please

Currently having issues with Aurora app and tried to login with Smarter player and getting 404 error message. Can someone please confirm the correct URL please
Sure! I’ll DM you

I am currently having trouble paying my bill for the last week. I received my reminder bill but Everytime I try to go pay it says "server down and should be up in 1 or 2 days" . Been that way for a week and now my service was cut off. Any help would be appreciated.

I am currently having trouble paying my bill for the last week. I received my reminder bill but Everytime I try to go pay it says "server down and should be up in 1 or 2 days" . Been that way for a week and now my service was cut off. Any help would be appreciated.
This is the Aurora forum. I think you want the PDSLIVE forum instead.

Is their a way to sync the favorite menu with the station selected. When I select an icon in the favorite menu to enlarge the screen you need to go to the left menu and scroll to select it. Sometimes they match sometimes they dont,

Hey i'm looking for the URL for the billing portal. The one i have in their email doesn't work

Hey i'm looking for the URL for the billing portal. The one i have in their email doesn't work
It should work now. The website is back up.

Back
Top Bottom