Tivimate subscription

Franzdac7

Please can you help me i subscribe yesterday and already activated but i didnot get username and extreamcodes

Please can you help me i subscribe yesterday and already activated but i didnot get username and extreamcodes
You may have misunderstood. Tivimate is an app for viewing, but it requires that you have a subscription to a service in order to view.
There are a number of services available here in the forums.

You may have misunderstood. Tivimate is an app for viewing, but it requires that you have a subscription to a service in order to view.
There are a number of services available here in the forum
There are a number of services available here in the forums.
Do you know what subscription? I’m having the same issue. I thought the companion app was the subscription

Do you know what subscription? I’m having the same issue. I thought the companion app was the subscription
What you subscribed to was the premium version of TiviMate. That allows you to access additional settings not offered in the free version. It also allows you to add more than 1 service to the app.
You now need to subscribe to an IPTV service as well to be able to access content within the app. There are several available here on our forum.

How do I obtain Tivimate? Tried to purchase through playstore but giving me an error. Is there another place to purchase?

Says my phone number is unavailable. I got hacked a few years back and may have closed something. Not sure how to make playstore purchases available again

You should be able to download the Companion App and purchase thru there. It’s not related to your phone number.

Still stuck. I think a hold was placed on my account a few years ago after I was hacked. Not sure how remove it.

You only need companion app if you use Amazon devices. Setup Google play account using android phone. If your Google account is corrupt delete it and set up a new account at playstore. Clear cache before doing the new account.

Back
Top Bottom