Tivimate 2/5 units

NiW

I'm trying to get Tivimate running on a second device. I have the Premium subscription on one device and I'm trying to get it up and running on the other as well. As I understand, I can have five devices on the same subscription.
I'm logged in to my account, but when I try to start, for example, a movie on the second device, Tivimate says that I must have a Premium subscription to watch, a subscription that I already have. I have also tried to pay another annual fee for the second device, but then Tivimate says that the payment has already been paid for. Any suggestions for solving the problem?

I'm trying to get Tivimate running on a second device. I have the Premium subscription on one device and I'm trying to get it up and running on the other as well. As I understand, I can have five devices on the same subscription.
I'm logged in to my account, but when I try to start, for example, a movie on the second device, Tivimate says that I must have a Premium subscription to watch, a subscription that I already have. I have also tried to pay another annual fee for the second device, but then Tivimate says that the payment has already been paid for. Any suggestions for solving the problem?
You have to log into the second account and identify that device/name. Got to settings About, scroll down, and you should see Ver 4.7.0 (Premium). You need to be logged in and name that device which would become two of five.

Reactions: NiW
Back
Top Bottom