Thanos IPTV - Does anyone know how I can get a NEW Lava subscription in order to keep my Thanos apk/app alive @home..?

briturns18

Is there any way to keep the Thanos App going, I have been a member of husham's streaming for almost 2 years this month. The Thanos app allows us users to have a TV guide that shows TV times, what is airing on that channel, etc. OTT Platinum is a lower end service and doesn't have the same movie search engine as the Thanos App that requires a "Lava" login in order to keep the Thanos App available to us older users. However, the option to keep Thanos is no longer going to be available for us older subscribers, b/c "Lava" services have been discontinued via my original sales agent related to Husham.com. I'd love to keep my Thanos, please let me know if that option is available. I am not leaving the Husham IPTV Streaming services, and I don't mind outsourcing the Lava apk/app through another avenue. I will keep my OTT Platinum via Husham and if available I can purchase the Lava apk/app through another avenue. Thank you so very very very much.

Is there any way to keep the Thanos App going, I have been a member of husham's streaming for almost 2 years this month. The Thanos app allows us users to have a TV guide that shows TV times, what is airing on that channel, etc. OTT Platinum is a lower end service and doesn't have the same movie search engine as the Thanos App that requires a "Lava" login in order to keep the Thanos App available to us older users. However, the option to keep Thanos is no longer going to be available for us older subscribers, b/c "Lava" services have been discontinued via my original sales agent related to Husham.com. I'd love to keep my Thanos, please let me know if that option is available. I am not leaving the Husham IPTV Streaming services, and I don't mind outsourcing the Lava apk/app through another avenue. I will keep my OTT Platinum via Husham and if available I can purchase the Lava apk/app through another avenue. Thank you so very very very much.
The Thanos app is just a hard coded..customized background version of the XCIPTV app. That app is readily available for download to any streaming device. You can add ANY IPTV service to the app and have all the functionality you got from the Thanos app. You just lose the customized Home Screen background..that’s it.

To download the XCIPTV app..use the Downloader app and @husham has a download link:

Just type his link into the bar and click Go and the apk will automatically download for

You can read more here:

Back
Top Bottom