• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Survival from covid 19 virus

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
While everyone celebrate Christmas and New year
Last year ended with me celebrating Christmas and New year in isolation.
Unfortunately I was infictited with Corona stinking virus.

As Coughing and sneezing and chest pain wasn't enough. The pain of isolated from my family and not able to give presents toy kids or celebrate New year at midnight was too much.

In matter of fact I didn't even know that the new year started till the following day when the my kids texted me happy new year as I couldn't see them.

My meals was put in the room with my family wearing masks like I am an alien 👽 from out of space.

I managed to survive this annoying virus that started in 2020. And I wake up to the news the UK locked down ever where in the UK and now I have more isolation forced by government as the virus has taken the country by suprise and overwhelming. But at least 2021 is the brining more vaccination then ever. So hope I survived for a good new year

Here is wishing everyone happy new year

scotty2hot01

Not cool at all I just hope your better now!!!
Hopefully you never get this dreaded virus again & hopefully you get the fix & it works as well.
What a shock to hear so hope it a just a memory & your family fine as well.
Perhaps time to move to a country like Canada where its safer as the UK is hit so badly.
we have family over there and so sad scary to hear what's going on.
My wife's poor grandmother can hardly left her home and her husband of over 60 years in a home & not allowed any visits which I understand fully but seems so sad. Tough times for certain...

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Happy New Year were all so glad you survived Husham shows that 2021 is already better.
I just couldn't imagine what your gone though.
I wish no one to go through what I went through and thank you so much for your kinds words

scotty2hot01

My pleasure bro & think of what you do for all of us you never ever be replaced. People in Canada think this covid is all BS I think not.I just happy you here & makes one know how dear life really is.
I hope no lasting effects & your family remains safe.

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
My pleasure bro & think of what you do for all of us you never ever be replaced. People in Canada think this covid is all BS I think not.I just happy you here & makes one know how dear life really is.
I hope no lasting effects & your family remains safe.
Thank you so much and keep safe