Subscription not working

Umer

Hi i try to move tivimate to another android box with same id and i del from old device aswell the app but this new box found my account but not go further i will send u picture u can check and help me please.
When i came back from no account he signed in
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi i try to move tivimate to another android box with same id and i del from old device aswell the app but this new box found my account but not go further i will send u picture u can check and help me please.
When i came back from no account he signed in
image.jpg

image.jpg
Your images did not post. I’m confused on what you are asking. Are you not able to sign in to premium? If you paid for premium, you should have 5 devices total so you wouldn’t need to delete the app from the 1st box unless you were at your maximum of 5 devices. If that is the case..you will need to download TiviMate Companion and sign in with your credentials and delete a device to open up a spot to add another device:
You can do that using an Android phone.

If this is not your issue, then please reply with a more detailed explanation. You said he was signed in.

Your images did not post. I’m confused on what you are asking. Are you not able to sign in to premium? If you paid for premium, you should have 5 devices total so you wouldn’t need to delete the app from the 1st box unless you were at your maximum of 5 devices. If that is the case..you will need to download TiviMate Companion and sign in with your credentials and delete a device to open up a spot to add another device:
You can do that using an Android phone.

If this is not your issue, then please reply with a more detailed explanation. You said he was signed in.
Hi thanks for reply i downloaded the app u said and try to delete the device but there is also not showing anything else and not letting me to open the premium option.
I try again to expalin u i have a yearly subscription and i try to use that id but system showing that i have subscription but not going further with that as i showed u in picture.
In companion app they also showing this nothing else

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
Hi thanks for reply i downloaded the app u said and try to delete the device but there is also not showing anything else and not letting me to open the premium option.
I try again to expalin u i have a yearly subscription and i try to use that id but system showing that i have subscription but not going further with that as i showed u in picture.
In companion app they also showing this nothing else
Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and log out. Then..log back in again and see if it shows this time.

Hint for using our website: Refresh the webpage occasionally to see replies sooner!

Last edited:
Click the 3 dots in the top right corner and log out. Then..log back in again and see if it shows this time.
I try several time but its still same now I cancelled it b coz its not working how i get the refund b coz i pay for that 7£ please let me know.
Thanks

I try several time but its still same now I cancelled it b coz its not working how i get the refund b coz i pay for that 7£ please let me know.
Thanks
How long has it been since you purchased premium? If it’s been less than 5 days..you are on a trial and will not be charged for the subscription. If it’s been more than 5 days..the charge has likely gone thru. Canceling it won’t help as it will still be active for a year.

You can try emailing the developer. He may be able to help you get a refund. His email is on the Google Play Store under TiviMate.

Back
Top Bottom