• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

SMART IPTV (SIPTV) on Samsung : issues

Jinesh

I made a post a few hours ago, but deleted it by mistake.
To resume : siptv on Samsung seems broken for many users. The application runs correctly but playlist uploaded (by file or by url) doesn’t load in the application.https://speedtest.vet/ https://vidmate.bid/
As previously explained, I tried everything I know, and nothing worked.
The problem is that I tried many apps but none is more user friendly and performant on Samsung than SIPTV. So I contacted the dev to ask if the problem was on siptv end or if it comes from a specific blocking from Samsung (app not available anymore in the Samsung App Store, and usb install of the app gives the error).
If anyone find a solution, please post here.

Last edited:

Rainsberger

To resume : siptv on Samsung seems broken for many users. The application runs correctly but playlist uploaded (by file or by url) doesn’t load in the application.
The problem is that I tried many apps but none is more user friendly and performant on Samsung than SIPTV. So I contacted the dev to ask if the problem was on siptv end or if it comes from a specific blocking from Samsung (app not available anymore in the Samsung App Store, and usb install of the app gives the error).

I'm still using the SSIPTV app i downloaded from the Samsung App Store years ago when it was still available, i have auto-update switched off so the app does not disappear and must say it still works fantastic without any problems, as a back up though i have also downloaded Duplex IPTV player which is available from the Samsung app store and I'm also using this for a very small fee and i like it.
Cannot help though with a solution for SSIPTV as i have not had to install it from a USB as I'm still using original Samsung version.

MiKi

To resume : siptv on Samsung seems broken for many users. The application runs correctly but playlist uploaded (by file or by url) doesn’t load in the application.
Iptv smarter is your second option