Smart IPTV for Samsung

Pingpong

Looked everywhere after plugging in USB. Nothing showed up under "Samsung App" or "My App". Could it be that the non-Tizen TVs file not compatible with my Samsung TV? I have a 2014 Samsung UN55HU9000F. I have a paid subscription in Smart IPTV which was subsequently removed. Since the subscription is still active, I would like to continue using it if I can ever get Smart IPTV back. Help!!

Bought a new usb stick, formatted it, un-zipped and loaded the file in the root directory. Still did not work. The TV recognized the USB drive, asked if I wanted to "Browse" or "Cancel", but just did not load Smart IPTV. Think I am going to stop trying, and use Smart-STB instead. But, thank you very much for your prompt advice.

Bought a new usb stick, formatted it, un-zipped and loaded the file in the root directory. Still did not work. The TV recognized the USB drive, asked if I wanted to "Browse" or "Cancel", but just did not load Smart IPTV. Think I am going to stop trying, and use Smart-STB instead. But, thank you very much for your prompt advice.
when the us shows you that it is avaliable for browsing.. try to leave the USB in the TV and then go to the APPS and see if Smart IPTV is actually there..
your TV could be a silent install which mean it wont tell you that it installs
also your tv could be one of a type that will want Smart IPTV USB always connected

Back
Top Bottom