SMART IPTV App!!

FelixArthur

Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMART IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any advice would be much appreciated.10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 happymod

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance as this is all still a bit new to me. I have now subscribed to a couple of services and I am using a web browser on my laptop and also the SMART IPTV app on my Samsung TV. My thoughts are that the SMART IPTV app is better when it is working properly but it can be really temperamental and am always having to re-install etc. My question is should I get a box (no idea what I am talking about!) that I plug in to my TV. Will this me more reliable and quicker to load the channels? I am just wanting to watch football to be honest. Can anyone recommend a box? Is a Fire Stick a good one? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Firestick is ok.but needs Amazon account
Km9 pro is a good box I like that one so much
The Nvidia shield is the best

But going back to your tv.

I would recommend sticking to o your tv man. It's better to use the TV if it's just for smart IPTV

Are there any boxes that will allow you to stream arabic tv directly or do you still need to pay for subscriptions.

Are there any boxes that will allow you to stream arabic tv directly or do you still need to pay for subscriptions.
Yes and yes.
In order to watch live TV from smart iptv. You need to add links to the channels
There are some TV stations like BBC Arabic or cbc that will give you direct link to stream their channel. You can put these links directly to smart IPTV with you making the m3u file ofcourse.

However paid IPTV companies have done the hard work and decided to give you full links and make sure there is no buffering in the paid links. This will make sure that you get a good stream. In the case of paid. You don't make the m3u. You just get a link that they made for you for links and channels. That they collected plus ones that is not available on the web free and only available on satalite dish. Which means paid is so much more better.

Send me a DM message I will give you more information on Arabic tv

lieber husham, leider ist mwein english nicht gut genug , dir auf english zu schreiben. ich finmde dein video was du im internet auf YouTube zeigst nicht auf deiner seite.
ich brauche diesen usb stick app. ich habe Samsung tv und kann nichgt mehr smart iptv aktualisieren.
kannst du mir helfen

lieber husham, leider ist mwein english nicht gut genug , dir auf english zu schreiben. ich finmde dein video was du im internet auf YouTube zeigst nicht auf deiner seite.
ich brauche diesen usb stick app. ich habe Samsung tv und kann nichgt mehr smart iptv aktualisieren.
kannst du mir helfen
Ok I am sorry about that. Did you get the usb stick.

In order for me to help you we can either talk English or Arabic. I'm so sorry

kannst du mir helfen
هل تتكلم عربي

Back
Top Bottom