• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Sites hacked

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Several IPTV sites were hacked but also several websites were hacked or just attacked
IPTV companies Including gamemaster and sapphireiptv and many others
Even my website was attacked. And kept receiving messages of attacks and I kept enabling the firewall
Some IPTV website are not.able to recover from this hack but some didn't do too much damage and some IPTV services is completely down.

Crystalblue6161

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
That Sucks The Office GIF

Well that just sucks for all involved! Sorry to hear that.. ☹️ Thanks for the update info.

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
That Sucks The Office GIF

Well that just sucks for all involved! Sorry to hear that.. ☹️ Thanks for the update info.
Sapphireiptv website gone bye-bye because of this
Im getting reports over 10 other IPTV companies got crashed

Even gamers were down and lost loads of servers this morning and had to get new server because damage was impossible to repair

So it all boils down to companies that can recover back up and maybe get new servers to restore everything.

It's sad and bad in anyway you look at it

Hold On Nuts GIF by Jeff Dunham

Crystalblue6161

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
Sapphireiptv website gone bye-bye because of this
Im getting reports over 10 other IPTV companies got crashed

Even gamers were down and lost loads of servers this morning and had to get new server because damage was impossible to repair

So it all boils down to companies that can recover back up and maybe get new servers to restore everything.

It's sad and bad in anyway you look at it

Hold On Nuts GIF by Jeff Dunham
I’m sure their subscribers that have no idea what is going on with their service..on Super Bowl Sunday to boot..appreciate you giving them a heads up. I’m sure there are plenty of them that are submitting tickets still..that is if they’re able to. You’re appreciated here Husham! 🥰