Servers not working

toonarmy007

Why do ola keep downloading servers on to the app that don’t work last up date 496 to 556 I think about 3 worked not properly but worked ishhhh

This app is crap. Just 2 days ago they added a few watched 609 for UK channels 36 hours later bang source error.

Now this site went way downhill . it literally sucks all I get now are ridiculous ads and game commercials that don't stop every time I click on a banner. I do not get stations anymore all I get is these annoying ads. I feel sorry for the elderly people who have to have turn to channels and get blasted out by over driven audio due to these ridiculous game ads that their Plastering all over their site. I was a dedicated oil TV Watcher but now I am dumping you all are TV because you suck and you don't care about the people it's all about the........
$$$$$ MONEY $$$`

This app is crap. Just 2 days ago they added a few watched 609 for UK channels 36 hours later bang source error.
Yea it is damn annoying. Was watching 684 that has a great 24/7 section for British shows. Binge watched "Last of the summer wine" a few days ago and now nothing but source error.

If it's my provider, why do these ads only appear when trying to use Ola?
It’s not your provider. Ola is free to use. You don’t enter any provider so it’s not your provider. Apparently he doesn’t use the Ola app. I agree with you. The ads suck! But that’s the cost of using a free app. The developers have to have a way to make $$ off the app so that’s how they do it..by having ads. 😒

Back
Top Bottom