Samsung Demanded I remove my instructions and files for Smart IPTV

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
I recently posted on my community section ( just over 1 week ) that Samsung wanted me to remove Smart IPTV files .. it was a demand really to remove any help to remove SMART IPTV

I have contacted Samsung. They do not like the idea that I am giving the smart IPTV to be installed with my method. And they DEMANDED FROM me to remove the video and files about how to install smart IPTV on to Samsung TVs Long story short. I SAID PAY ME FOR REMOVING THE FILES BEFORE YOU START DEMANDING THIS. I think Samsung are not happy with my answer and will push another update soon to remove smart IPTV. I am anticipating this and already got a solution to what they plan

ME puede mandar alguien las instrucciones de como poner smart iptv en mi samsung,con pendrive usb no me carga solo,y no se como hacerlo manualmente...

Some countries are now able to sue companies that allow copy written material to be played with outside apps that are available on their stores. This decision is why us see places like YOUTUBE and facecrap to ban accounts. Even Paypal has starting getting involved. Troypoint lost their channels as well as some places that give out instructions for Kodi Addons that have illegal content. These moves prevent copy right holders from suing

Back
Top Bottom