• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Reliable IPTV Companies Forum

Hey great info I was just playing around & my old boxes are 4GB ram 64GM rom not been bad for older boxes china made so easy to do stuff
I MUST say the PRO TV is 100% legal too WOW I sure glad I signed up as my other 3 are more grey side & must say loved using pay pal for paying as no real paper trail either as some of my other providers now bill a different why & its so easy for the rollers FBI cops to find out everything about me address passed useage for credit cards man this is really something I never knew until after I purchased the service.
As well found out another sweet thing is I love watching CW stations as only saw one in the guide which is also fast great but has search feature.
So I put in CW & got like another 15 to watch man this is just like netflix but much better & cheaper too & the guide so far has always worked cannot say that about my others.

how do we get hold of top dog I need new place as vstreams buffer to bad to watch here in Canada
I had that problem too in ab but said use right app been a lot better but still buffers just not all the time I can almost watch
I just went in to look what app but shows just say version 1.5.1com iptv. greenlighting.streaming.
Its much better but you want one better Pro TV get a 24 trial but USE their app makes a huge difference I live in county so bad internet 3 day no buffering and 6700 stations some premium I never seem like movie channels live and huge amount of movies that you can play anytime
As well 100% legal did you no these pay portal will give away all info like that to FBI cop RCMP as I never did he still uses paypal as legal SWEEET I go there try it no loss as I not renewing my VS now as the new one much more channels just 10000 % better

I should say to folks with terrible internet like us (live in country) as use Game Masters the low Bitrate plays great I love the service
But got a free 24 hour from TVPRO well I can streamview well can any channel & no circle of death
SO was just trying to watch GM in normal mode where they are more channels & couldn't watch for 2 seconds with out that little circle
Si if you have same issues as me Pro runs any channel with zero buffing or circle of death for the last 4 days here.
I get its sunday here 5:45 but for people like me there is a fix PRO
I do not work receive nothing just feel right this to HELP folks out I so happy I found this offer here on Hushams
Great info and others helping each other out!!!!

dabig25

Nvidia Shield TV is the best streaming device by far. Amazon devices have too much bloatware. Tivo 4K Stream is better than the 4k Firestick.

mrgolddenboy

John
Staff member
Nvidia Shield TV is the best streaming device by far. Amazon devices have too much bloatware. Tivo 4K Stream is better than the 4k Firestick.
Everyone has there opinion . And bloatware on Amazon can be turn off easily. To each there own preferred devices.the thing that turned me away from getting an Nvidia Shield is that you cannot upload all third-party apps basically there's a limited amount of applications from Android that work on it so therefore it does not suit my needs and I'm not a gamer so I have no need for a device like the Nvidia Shield

lvpre

Anyone try out wevshare lately? Now they offer cobra and magnum services. Wonder the difference.

edlkll

Tried out TD and its not bad. They don't have a few of the locals that I watch and there is little buffering with locals, but the rest of the channels seem buffer free so fare.

ReCo

I have been using Vstreams for a little bit. Was with Gamemaster until they pulled their (temporary) disappearing act. Vstreams has been rock solid, has all the channels (including almost 600 locals which for me is huge). Great service and they offer a 24 hour free trial so you can see if it works for your needs. Definitely recommend.
I just signed on for a month but the Discord link in the details email does not work. Do they have a valid Discord?

Rodger

I just signed on for a month but the Discord link in the details email does not work. Do they have a valid Discord?
I don't know what discord is , but assume like tellagram etc ...they have a site with a forum called Wix . There is an invite link in 1 of the threads here . I'll send it to you if I come across it again