Recording Stops within 1 Minute

sfliny

I have 5 connections with my IPTV and am having recording issues on 2 of my firestick devices, the one firestick works fine. I use a wireless WD External SMB connection for the recordings. For some reason, I am no longer able to record on some devices. Recordings stop within a minute. However, it was recording just fine for weeks. I didn't change any settings other than the Tivimate software updates. Does anyone have the same problem and if so did anyone find a fix? Thank you.

I have 5 connections with my IPTV and am having recording issues on 2 of my firestick devices, the one firestick works fine. I use a wireless WD External SMB connection for the recordings. For some reason, I am no longer able to record on some devices. Recordings stop within a minute. However, it was recording just fine for weeks. I didn't change any settings other than the Tivimate software updates. Does anyone have the same problem and if so did anyone find a fix? Thank you.
the ip address may have changed after an event like a power outage or unplugging modem, check to make sure path to unit is correct in tivimate settings.

the ip address may have changed after an event like a power outage or unplugging modem, check to make sure path to unit is correct in tivimate settings.
Thank you for your reply. I checked and the ip address is the same. I just don't understand how it would stop working. Apparently there are others having the same issues, but I can't find a resolution.

you might try just reentering the whole path to a new folder on the storage device and see if that works.

Back
Top Bottom