Question from Nadeem

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Husham

I followed all the steps and have downloaded and unzipped you files to my root usb..

When I plug this in it does not auto install and the tv asks me if I want to open all or videos etc. I can browse the two files on the USB only being SMARTIPTV and USERWIDGET. I can go into each ones and there are files there but I don't know how to install it.

Now when I open the smart hub I can see SMART IPTV but this is running on the usb as it has a sign and when I unplug the usd the app goes away.

Can you help to tell me if I can manually install this if the auto install is not working.

Thanks so much

Nadim

I have again tried it. Without the usb plugged in it is not showing. When I plug in the usb it is showing with a usb sign. Here is a pic I just took of it showing With the usb. When I remove this it is not showing anywhere in my apps. Pls help me if there is a install file I can use.

Husham thanks. I have done that and left the usb in and works fine. Little slow but not sure if this is to do with USB or just general internet in UAE.

Thanks for your help. If you ever get a solution for the install let me know please.

Back
Top Bottom