Pro IPTV Streams Forum Discussion

It was a limited promotion that were doing once per month to promote our services you can still get a one day trial. But the one week trail were all gone in about 10 minutes first come first serve

forget it
Sorry you feel that why . But I guess your more interested in the free part and not actually a great product . That's fine I understand. There's alot of free trial pirates out there . That Just like to get by with free trials for the weekend. were actually looking for paying customers . The free trial is a service for a client to explore and view the services . And not just abuse the privilege. That IPTV providers provide for free . There's an actual cost associated with free trials. one you need to pay an employee to create and send it out as well as the cost of the trial. With work out about 5 Buck's per trial , we give out 2500 per day so that a cost of 12500 us dollars just for today. So before you shrug this off as a bad experience. Remember . How owner operators feel when we have to deal with free trail bandits.
Cheer enjoy your weekend .

Last edited:
Mine is working but no epg on us & canada but worked fine with uk when I looked.I say looks like a decent provider not sure the cost yet but in the country & I get a bit of buffering on live but the movies shows run soling no lag at all.
I may use for backup after seeing the price.I add I got free trial just a few hours ago said over but wrote a note in the form so I like the idea they read messages too! I give them a solid 10 so far.I look into pricing tomorrow as enjoying shows my others do not seem to offer.If the EPG works that is.My other works for usa channels same tivimate app too.I must Thank Husham for the email at 5:21 this morning with this offer best site around hands down.People help each other too which is the very best Crystalblue 6161 is a great mod always helps me out too.

Mine is working but no epg on us & canada but worked fine with uk when I looked.I say looks like a decent provider not sure the cost yet but in the country & I get a bit of buffering on live but the movies shows run soling no lag at all.
I may use for backup after seeing the price.I add I got free trial just a few hours ago said over but wrote a note in the form so I like the idea they read messages too! I give them a solid 10 so far.I look into pricing tomorrow as enjoying shows my others do not seem to offer.If the EPG works that is.My other works for usa channels same tivimate app too.I must Thank Husham for the email at 5:21 this morning with this offer best site around hands down.People help each other too which is the very best Crystalblue 6161 is a great mod always helps me out too.
Sorry about the EPG section but I check twice on this issue and there's no issues with it but I notice that the issue were all with tivi mate maybe it's an issue with the app I will like it to it some more . Also we recommend our clients use are app Ott platinum 1.8..

Should be fine then all 15 servers our up and running at 100%
Our you using tivimate . I'm not a fan of it very problematic app it's open source software lots of bugs
I am using Tivimate. It's my preferred app. Have a good evening or what ever time you are on. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom