Paid for premium but its not activated

yoyoyo

Well, like the others have posted, I bought premium to my TIVIMATE app and I still cant watch movies, it tells me I need to buy premium. I even tried to "buy" it again and when I do, it says "You already purchased the object". I don't really know what to do from here? Can I atleast get my money back?

Well, like the others have posted, I bought premium to my TIVIMATE app and I still cant watch movies, it tells me I need to buy premium. I even tried to "buy" it again and when I do, it says "You already purchased the object". I don't really know what to do from here? Can I atleast get my money back?
Have you bought an IPTV subscription as well? Does your provider offer VOD (Movies and Series)? Have you clicked on the icon for movies to see if they are there?
5E7F7D27-711F-4C69-8078-3ED53ACB9DA1.jpeg
If it’s been less than 5 days since you bought premium..you can just cancel the subscription in Google Play Store. You are on a trial for the 1st 5 days.

Tivimate is just the viewer. You also need a subscription to an IPTV service to get content. To load an IPTV list in Tivimate, you need to go to settings, select Playlist, select Add Playlist, then select M3U. You can enter a free IPTV for now to test it out. One that I found at the : GitHub - iptv-restream/iptv-channels: Collection of 6000+ free IPTV channels from all over the world. Go down to a M3U that works for you (language, country, etc ...) and enter it into the M3U Playlist making sure you enter exactly the same as what is on github (so write it down correctly). Then press next and you will have TV stations. Hope that helps. To get better content, you'll need to look for IPTV providers and pay a monthly subscription fee. Good Luck !

Back
Top Bottom