Outdoor Channel

Gotesh

I'm wondering if something can be done for this. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV, it sometimes works fine, but then the video starts to lag the audio by 10 to 15 seconds. It makes it unwatchable. This is the only channel that does this for me. Thanks.

I'm wondering if something can be done for this. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV, it sometimes works fine, but then the video starts to lag the audio by 10 to 15 seconds. It makes it unwatchable. This is the only channel that does this for me. Thanks.
I will report this for you.
Just incase , this sounds like a local issue. I know you said that this is the only channel that does it
But just incase.

Reboot router
Reboot your device
Try clearing cache
Try reinstall the application
Sometimes the application need changing. So change to a different application. such as IPTV smarters or XCIPTV

In any case. I have reported to our tech support team;)

Thanks for looking into it.
I do all those regularly, except reinstalling the app. I checked the web player, and it was doing the same thing.
Of course, right now it's working fine, but I'm watching a different channel.

Thanks again!

It's happening again. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV, the video lags the audio by about a minute. This is the only channel doing this right now. I did all the maintenance tips you list above, but no help. And it's doing the same thing on my phone, too. Can you help me out? Thanks.

I will investigate abd report it ;)

Last edited:
Me again. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV, the video lags the audio by about a minute. This always seems to happen on Monday. By Wednesday, maybe even Tuesday, it's working fine. Then on Monday it starts lagging again. Very frustrating.
Never mind. Now it's working fine. Hard to troubleshoot something that's working.

Last edited:
Can anything be done about this. It's happened over and over since the last post and it always seems to happen on Monday. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV. The video lags behind the audio by 20 seconds to a minute, making it unwatchable. It's not on my end because it happens on my fire stick, my phone and the web viewer. Very, very frustrating.

Can anything be done about this. It's happened over and over since the last post and it always seems to happen on Monday. On the Outdoor Channel on USA TV. The video lags behind the audio by 20 seconds to a minute, making it unwatchable. It's not on my end because it happens on my fire stick, my phone and the web viewer. Very, very frustrating.
I have reported this to our team now ;)

Can someone for real take a look at this? This happens every Monday night between 6:30 and 7:00 (Central US). Monday night is when I really want to watch this channel, but I never can.

Can someone for real take a look at this? This happens every Monday night between 6:30 and 7:00 (Central US). Monday night is when I really want to watch this channel, but I never can.
Hi there;)
It sounds you are getting throatling by your ISP. .
Are you using VPN and which one ?

I am using a VPN. IPVanish. The thing is, it's only this one channel. It happens on my fire stick, my phone using data not the ISP, and the web viewer.

Using ipvanish
Have you enabled scrambled mode

And I also reported for you to our guys again ;)

Back
Top Bottom