Original mag

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
Original mag device is sold by one companie INFOMIR – IPTV Set Top Box manufacturer
That company refused to work with me to give more update and share to my users.

I was forced to attack them in email
And ended at a bad state between us.

I wish it didn't
But that silly company is just doesn't budge to nice customer service unless I pay 5000 euro miumum

Silly people.

I will be posting their emails between me and them here.

Last edited:
Hi
I have a MAG420W1 device and I'm unable to find an iptv provider that works with this device.
I'm told that i need to get service from a provider that support ministra 5.6 or higher.

Any idea about which providers support the above serves?
Thank you

Yes i can... that's how i tried many (about 5 or 6 different providers) have them my mac address and it says active with expiry within 1 or 2 days for trial and i get the same message:
Your STB is not supported

Yes i can... that's how i tried many (about 5 or 6 different providers) have them my mac address and it says active with expiry within 1 or 2 days for trial and i get the same message:
Your STB is not supported
Check dm I sent you a message

MAG 420 is only supporting Ministra and no other system and this is what is preventing this powerful machine from working with %99 pf the providers, also the bootstrap to downgrade is not out yet.
well thats a bit of idiotic .. why did they make such a silly box like that

i cant say about 420 box.
But mag 500a from Infomir working pretty well. It has googlemarket with a lot of services.
and it is inexpensive

Speaking for me and an enthusiastic point of view.
The mag boxes are much like the fire stick and the Roku boxes do not offer as much flexibility for us to install whatever we want

These restrictions on devices make no sense to me
I always think if I buy something then I should be the one judging what I should install and not what I am forced to install

Mag boxes are designed for one specific type of platform to watch things on they will not allow you to install for example downloader or customise your own APK something that is really lacking

And considering what they do I think they are just overpriced
Don't be upset with me that's just my point of view

Back
Top Bottom