Only a few channel groups working

Jayviator

I’ve got Gamers sub set for a Mag box, and it’s always worked flawlessly. Recently though only a few of the channel groups are working. I get some of the UK channel groups, a CA group, and a Brazil TV one. The channel groups I actually use don’t work. The EPG for them works, but no video feed is coming through…just a black screen. Anyone else have this issue or any idea how to fix it? I sent a support ticket, and they replied that they had “reset account” but I logged back in and nothing has improved. Any help is appreciated. TIA!

I’ve got Gamers sub set for a Mag box, and it’s always worked flawlessly. Recently though only a few of the channel groups are working. I get some of the UK channel groups, a CA group, and a Brazil TV one. The channel groups I actually use don’t work. The EPG for them works, but no video feed is coming through…just a black screen. Anyone else have this issue or any idea how to fix it? I sent a support ticket, and they replied that they had “reset account” but I logged back in and nothing has improved. Any help is appreciated. TIA!
so we always start off by having maintenance done, unplug modem and device for 10 minutes the restart modem then device and clear caches on device and see if that improves it.

Back
Top Bottom