Ola tv opening some servers

Denizbozokay

Hi guys thanks for ola tv it’s really great but my question is why is it some of the servers open and work with/without vpn and some don’t no matter how many times you refresh it it won’t work then all of a sudden it works without VPN also most of the servers I love like f4 c35 have disappeared and finally how often do you upload new servers thanks

I've been using OLA for a few years and it's always been a crap shoot. Hit or miss. I know ppl swear by VPNs but all it does is make OLA virtually unwatchable.. you'll always hv playlists that don't work here n there but .kill the VPN and it'll improve.

I've been using OLA for a few years and it's always been a crap shoot. Hit or miss. I know ppl swear by VPNs but all it does is make OLA virtually unwatchable.. you'll always hv playlists that don't work here n there but .kill the VPN and it'll improve.
Depending on the vpn.
Free vpns get to.cause you issues because not.designed for.streaming
Some paid VPN also not.good as not.designed for streaming

Also Von not to.blame when going to free connection and Ola TV is all about free stolen connection from other IPTV companies

Hello ppl you can check ola tv closed? what problem. have?
My ola tv is not working any longer I'm using 4K firestick, it was working fine yesterday , here is what I get on my tv screen when I click on OLA now , and no matter what I click it just goes right back to this screen , I cannot even access the servers as it is stuck on this screen:

Attachments

• CB35277F-94E4-4FB7-8FB0-533A1BBF2B70.jpeg
    CB35277F-94E4-4FB7-8FB0-533A1BBF2B70.jpeg
    973.2 KB · Views: 2
Ola TV version 18.0
KShaw version 13
Ludio Player version 2.2.0

If you download all 3..it’s working.

Back
Top Bottom