ola tv not working

jacko

is anyone else getting mulpiple media cannot be played AND either the location of the url cannot be played its was great before until recent update and no nothing

is anyone else getting mulpiple media cannot be played AND either the location of the url cannot be played its was great before until recent update and no nothing
I was as well. A lot of channels are down. I have a lot of channels working on 1969. Try that one. 😉

hi tried it but still sayin location of the url cannot be played and multiple media cannot be played
Try updating Ludio player again. I have a lot of channels playing with that channel. I force close Ludio before changing channels so as to not get the multiple media error message. It works for now till that issue can be resolved.

Try updating Ludio player again. I have a lot of channels playing with that channel. I force close Ludio before changing channels so as to not get the multiple media error message. It works for now till that issue can be resolved.
ok thank u i will try that tomorrow

still nothing i have tried absolutely everything ola used to be the best ever but most of the boxes are the same now and cannot get anything ive said all night trying all the boxes many times but no sky sports no dazn no bt sport shame really

Guys, I have noticed that new servers are being added regularly, however OLA still does not work? Kshaw player does not open the TV channels, Ludio Player can`t be found anywhere to download. Any info/help will be much appreciated as OLA TV is one of the bext apks to watch TV. To me personally is the best and makes me sad when see not working.

Back
Top Bottom