OLA TV APK Download problems and Issues

Thanks husham for the follow up, I’ve been olatv fan for a long time and the only reason I mentioned the issue because, I’ve never seen that many channels that don’t work since version 4? For example there are few categories called sports channels, like 4 of them and all contain the same channels? when you click on them, there is about 50 channels and none of them works? Just making sure the message reach out to developer so he is aware for future fixe ..thanks again

Thanks husham for the follow up, I’ve been olatv fan for a long time and the only reason I mentioned the issue because, I’ve never seen that many channels that don’t work since version 4? For example there are few categories called sports channels, like 4 of them and all contain the same channels? when you click on them, there is about 50 channels and none of them works? Just making sure the message reach out to developer so he is aware for future fixe ..thanks again
Hey found more links for you in the mrz IPTV. Try that in the mean time until Ola links get fixed

Hi, I’m thinking of installing ola 8 but can someone let me know which players are needed. I watch all of my various apks with MX pro version, but I believe that a number of different players are needed for Ola. Thanks in advance of your assistance.

Thanks installed it and works!
Question, do you know if you can install ola or any 3rd party apps on LG smart tv?
Ola will only installl on Android TV.. I dont remember LG Made Android TV yet

I have downloaded Ola 8 on my 4k Firestick and the relevant players like Ludio, Wuffy but for some reason the majority of the channels are freezing up after playing for around 60 seconds. I have a ethernet wired connection download speed of 65mbs and upload of 22mbs through Nord VPN. I have also double checked all the relevant settings and can confirm all are correct. Is there anything else anyone can recommend I try to stop the freezing of the channels. My internet provider is BT and am none the wiser if they have anything set up in the Hub that causes this. Any help would be very much appreciated

Last edited:
I have downloaded Ola 8 on my 4k Firestick and the relevant players like Ludio, Wuffy but for some reason the majority of the channels are freezing up after playing for around 60 seconds. I have a ethernet wired connection download speed of 65mbs and upload of 22mbs through Nord VPN. I have also double checked all the relevant settings and can confirm all are correct. Is there anything else anyone can recommend I try to stop the freezing of the channels. My internet provider is BT and am none the wiser if they have anything set up in the Hub that causes this. Any help would be very much appreciated
I don’t believe
i don’t think that anything wrong on your end...this is by far the worst that I’ve seen olatv behaving and I’ve been a fan for years!

I don’t believe

i don’t think that anything wrong on your end...this is by far the worst that I’ve seen olatv behaving and I’ve been a fan for years!
I have just deleted the app as it is totally unwatchable due to the freezing issue on almost 99% of the links.

Back
Top Bottom