OLA TV APK Download problems and Issues

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
OLA TV 8 APK is now available to download from this page OLA TV 8 APK Free IPTV - Husham.com IPTV APK
but in order to capture all issues for the developer .. I created this Page for all OLA issues
Remember OLA TV has the requirements to run links listed here OLA TV 8 APK Requirement
Update 7/01/2020.
The file link to download is updated. Some devices now work but some others still have issues.

Current reported issues reported -
  • Does not work on android 10 Samsung s10+. - FIXED
  • Crash on Firestick standard - Fixed
  • Crash on Firestick 4k - Fixed
Please report any other issues in here

Last edited:
tried the new link above and its not working for me, also typed in address on downloader got media file but says link not working. Any ideas ? Thank you. I am using a standard firestick

tried the new link above and its not working for me, also typed in address on downloader got media file but says link not working. Any ideas ? Thank you. I am using a standard firestick

Are you using the link from my website. In the downloader
And I know I got a typo in the link but type it how I typed it in the OLA TV 8 APK Free IPTV NOW Working for Firestick - Husham.com IPTV APK

I can see from the link many FIRESTICK downloaded and I also tried it personally

Yes I am. It says generating new key, but then says not working. Is there a direct link without using media file ?

A lot of channels that doesn’t work? Same as the previous version...not sure what was the purpose of the update?

The update was a fix to allow more devices to work with it.

The app is working now
But the nature of free IPTV apps is that things won't be working all the time and will require users to report to the developer to be aware of issues.
To my knowledge you are the first so far since Ola 8 TV APK released

Which channel is not working anyway so I can check for you and let the developer know about it.

If you search for on sport, the result will be over 20 sources tried each non working, also bein sports some works only for couple of minutes then freezes or turns off

Make sure you have all the relevant players installed including Ludio player. As Husham says the nature of free IPTV is that it is not all the channels work all the time. The developer works hard to make sure they are all up and running but as you can imagine this is not a easy task with the quantity of channels on there. Paid IPTV is a alternative and more stable and does not cost a great deal. I can recommend one if you are interested.

Sorry guys for late reply..
I had a very bad day today . . There was a moment today that I wished I was Fucking DEAD. I hate Insurance people.
FUCKING NEVER CALL INSURACE.. They just fuck you in call waiting..
Once again.. I am checking this now further.. but like PeteBlue and I confirmed. Free TV is always going to have issues..OLA is doing his best to get the app working.. Afterall this app is a crowd favourite for free contents because he always checks things.

If you search for on sport, the result will be over 20 sources tried each non working, also bein sports some works only for couple of minutes then freezes or turns off
Ok tried Searching on sport and found few links and others offline
I have made the OLA Team aware

Attachments

• onsport.JPG
    onsport.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom