No M3U URL

Ntowens

So I purchased the tivimate (one year/free trial) for use with IPTV. But when trying to add the Playlist, I don't have the URL or know what to even use for my username or password. I purchased through the android play store, tivimate companion, add see my activated device (Nvidia Shield)... but never got an email with the URL info, etc.

I was hoping to get this all figured out so I could record an event tonight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So I purchased the tivimate (one year/free trial) for use with IPTV. But when trying to add the Playlist, I don't have the URL or know what to even use for my username or password. I purchased through the android play store, tivimate companion, add see my activated device (Nvidia Shield)... but never got an email with the URL info, etc.

I was hoping to get this all figured out so I could record an event tonight.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TiviMate Premium subscription is just for the premium features of the app itself. You will need to subscribe to an IPTV service now. Once you purchase an IPTV subscription..they will email you your credentials you need to enter into the TiviMate app playlist. There are many different IPTV services you can check out here on our forum.

Back
Top Bottom