• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

News / Updates / interruptions

Oddballs

Staff member
This is latest news and updates on the service will be posted here and will include interruptions

New Pricing as of today
1 Month $9 a month
3 Months $25
6 Months $47
12 Months $90

MOBUS ServiceChannelsSeries
live
4776 Multi Country Channels​
VOD
6687 Mostly USA/ English Latest Films​
Mostly USA/English Series 1661​
adult
200 Randomly Selected and updated

Oddballs

Staff member
Full information how to connect to MOBUS IPTV added here Mobus IPTV Setup Guides
For any more please contact us to add any specific instruction

Oddballs

Staff member
Due to many users Questions - In regards to users renewal.. You do not need to wait until the last day or the day your account expired to renew
We will be adding renewal on top of your current subscribtion.. we will not be removing any date you already have
All we ask is to mention this is a new account or in this case renewal during payment or a DM message

Oddballs

Staff member
Enjoy MOBUS IPTV live TV streaming Avoid Corona, watch MOBUS IPTV.
(Talking from experience)

Screenshot_20210917-113602.jpgScreenshot_20210917-113613.jpg

Ed209

Staff member
epg has been displaying 'no information' since yesterday. Using tivimate.

Oddballs

Staff member
epg has been displaying 'no information' since yesterday. Using tivimate.
We just checked. All ok and working with tivimate and MOBUS APK.

We tested some of the sports channels and some of the movies channels.

Are you sure about this.

Ed209

Staff member
yes, very sure. I'm in Canada if that makes a diff. no channels in any category have epg info, just updated to check again
Update, the problem seems to be tivimate, I always use the horizonral guide overlay for guide not the virtical split screen guide. The vertical is fine, its the chart like overlay thats not displaying
Update number 2 info displayed in working guide is completely wrong for all channels checked lol.
Update number 3 channell list guide displays times and shows for friday not today. So epg issues her remain

Last edited:

Oddballs

Staff member
yes, very sure. I'm in Canada if that makes a diff. no channels in any category have epg info, just updated to check again
Update, the problem seems to be tivimate, I always use the horizonral guide overlay for guide not the virtical split screen guide. The vertical is fine, its the chart like overlay thats not displaying
Update number 2 info displayed in working guide is completely wrong for all channels checked lol.
Update number 3 channell list guide displays times and shows for friday not today. So epg issues her remain
We are checking. I will add tivimates.
@husham or anyone else. Can you confirmt this also please

husham

Doctor, PHD
Staff member
I just added mobus in tivimate
Ps note at this stage. I bought the tivimate bloody doesn't let me login to my premium account. So that was first sad.

Also epg didn't work so far on tivimate.

However the epg is working in the mobus APkb not sure if this is a tivimate issue. But I will keep checking it

Oddballs

Staff member
Thank you guys for this checking. We are trying to find out what's going on here.

We meet ghg be forced to restore it from scratch just to allow tivi to take.

Anyone can check application like xciptv or iptv smarters please

Mordibv

Morning ,
It is the service. NOT TIVIMATE.
Here are two different services on IPTV smarters pro .
It works on my alt service and not MOBUS ..

My SS for truth.
First pic is Mobus
Second pic is my alt .

HTH

Attachments

• 20210918_101028.jpg
    20210918_101028.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20210918_101243.jpg
    20210918_101243.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 4

MattyScaffa

I'd like to know more about this service so the quickest way to get my answers is as follows: 1) Can youi provide me with a 24hr trial? 2) Can i watch the service using Tivimate and Extreme Codes or do you require customers to use a specidfic app to watch TV (whereby the service will only work with that app)? 3) Do you accept Bitcoin/Bitcash?

Thanks

Mordibv

I'd like to know more about this service so the quickest way to get my answers is as follows: 1) Can youi provide me with a 24hr trial? 2) Can i watch the service using Tivimate and Extreme Codes or do you require customers to use a specidfic app to watch TV (whereby the service will only work with that app)? 3) Do you accept Bitcoin/Bitcash?

Thanks

PM Oddballs via DM

Ed209

Staff member
Morning ,
It is the service. NOT TIVIMATE.
Here are two different services on IPTV smarters pro .
It works on my alt service and not MOBUS ..

My SS for truth.
First pic is Mobus
Second pic is my alt .

HTH
y up its tivimate also. The recent update to be able to add many epg sources has a hand in this. I fixed mine by going into playlist/ epg settings/prioritise epg sources and moved mobus's up to the top. playlist and epg updated and voila! all is good and it is displaying todays epg.

Oddballs

Staff member

Thanks
DM sent

Oddballs

Staff member
Are you having issues? None of the live channels or VOD are working on your app right now...
Everything just stopped our side. All our servers just crashed in one go
We literally have no idea why

Oddballs

Staff member
Ok thank god the daracenters say that the problem is not our servers just our connection. And I know that still sounds bad. But it does mean that it is not a major issue. We apologize for this. Once again. Beyond our control. Aparently something to do with the lines to majority of daracenters. And not just us.