Need live help

Bizznonya

So I just paid an invoice for oct about an hour ago, I haven’t used gmaster sing aug, I’ve got all the new urls and so far I’ve tried login in with tivimate, xciptv and perfect player, none are loading channels, xciptv tells me my account has expired, so I looked at my service area it says active for aug but says nothing about October.. I keep getting the support bot when I open a ticket and this is what it says “Thank You for choosing our network access services. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES ACCESSING THE SERVICE : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVER URL.” Which I have no idea what that means.. how I can get live help?

So I just paid an invoice for oct about an hour ago, I haven’t used gmaster sing aug, I’ve got all the new urls and so far I’ve tried login in with tivimate, xciptv and perfect player, none are loading channels, xciptv tells me my account has expired, so I looked at my service area it says active for aug but says nothing about October.. I keep getting the support bot when I open a ticket and this is what it says “Thank You for choosing our network access services. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES ACCESSING THE SERVICE : PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SERVER URL.” Which I have no idea what that means.. how I can get live help?
Reply to the ticket auto response with the word BUMPi think it says that at the end of the ticket

Back
Top Bottom