Most North American Channels down

So again, most major Canadian networks (CTV, CBC, City TV, Global) are down, most Fox channels, many U.S. cable (ID, Reelz, MSNBC, Turner Classic movies for example - and several more) and seemingly (through further testing just now) all of the UK channels. ABC, CW, NBC and CBS mostly work. We apparently did receive a ticket response but it was something about they reset connections and it should be working (sent a few days ago.) I don't expect anyone here to be able to fix it, just posting to let others know if they are experiencing it, that they aren't the only ones. Also, opening tickets may help.

So again, most major Canadian networks (CTV, CBC, City TV, Global) are down, most Fox channels, many U.S. cable (ID, Reelz, MSNBC, Turner Classic movies for example - and several more) and seemingly (through further testing just now) all of the UK channels. ABC, CW, NBC and CBS mostly work. We apparently did receive a ticket response but it was something about they reset connections and it should be working (sent a few days ago.) I don't expect anyone here to be able to fix it, just posting to let others know if they are experiencing it, that they aren't the only ones. Also, opening tickets may help.
I opened a ticket yesterday and they responded that yesterday as of 8 am all channels were working and suggested that I set my VPN to Arizona or California

The one functional connection we have doesn't use a VPN, and we are in Ontario... I have a suspicion that isn't the issue.

Did it fix the problem for you?

The one functional connection we have doesn't use a VPN, and we are in Ontario... I have a suspicion that isn't the issue.

Did it fix the problem for you?
I'm having little issues with those channels, mainly tsn and sportsnet. I use us vpn and have been for a few yrs now for Ontario use.

I'm having little issues with those channels, mainly tsn and sportsnet. I use us vpn and have been for a few yrs now for Ontario use.
I’m in Montreal..right now none of my Canadian channels are functioning..except for Crave ..TSN …Sportsnet…CTV ..all down

I’m in Montreal..right now none of my Canadian channels are functioning..except for Crave ..TSN …Sportsnet…CTV ..all down
That's odd...maybe internet interference. Are you using Tivimate, Siptv or Smarters Pro? Siptv isn't the best, Tivimate is 100% and Smarters is way better then Siptv.

I’m using both SIPTV and Smarters ..and some IPTV App from Google TV called IPTV EXTREME ..same results on all devices and apps..24/ 7 works fine .just not a lot of Canadian and US channels ..then they come back..then disappear again

Are those players up to date? Usually they update, sometimes have to manually do it. Vpn may be the best bet, mine is running smooth and no issues Hopefully all work out.

Back