Memorial IPTV

mattpepin61

Anyone know what happened to this service and is there an owner or reseller that provides this service as I would like to renew?????

Not sure ,, there is quite a few iptv services and trouble is that they all come out with names and some times they all use the same names..
you can certainly find replacement IPTV services here in the Forum.. We have many people here that can help you ..

I agree. But Memorial had a couple of feeds for lots of channels. One in particular is US Entertainment Channel FeTV ( Home ) that a lot of services don't have.

There was a post I responded to when everything disappeared the other day. The post was here long enough for Google to have included it in results for memorial iptv. The post said that their website said 'good bye and thanks for all the fish' So unless me and Monte are wrong they pulled the plug and returned to from whence they came.

There was a post I responded to when everything disappeared the other day. The post was here long enough for Google to have included it in results for memorial iptv. The post said that their website said 'good bye and thanks for all the fish' So unless me and Monte are wrong they pulled the plug and returned to from whence they came.
Probably during the time the forum got hacked and we had to restore and 24 hours of data was lost. I know we lost lots of things 😭

Back
Top Bottom