Looking for 16 connections under one m3u/xtream

Nostradamus

Hello,
I'm looking for 16 connections under ONE m3u/xtream because I have a large family. Combining m3u/xtream won't work because it will cause duplicates/triplicates in my Emby guide.
Thank you

For my 2 cents worth, you might consider using an apk like tivimate if emby won't work well with what you find.

Last edited:
I've tried that in the past, between my kids and the rest of the people in my house, I can't keep an eye on things.

A lot of people are mentioning that I contact a restreamer, however, I thought restreamers only offer 1 channel at a time "Al a Carte`" style where one would pay for each channel individually, let's say a vendor wants $4/channel/month that can get pricey for just 50 channels($200/month); I'm told the advantage is then those channels can be distributed for whatever purpose to how-ever-many people the internet connection can handle, some offer an m3u or EPG, but many times one needs to make their own m3u and find an EPG provider and that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Is this what a restreamer is? Or, have I been misled? Can a restreamer offer me something similar to a standard package with multiple connections? I would assume that some of them absolutely could, but, why would they?

Thx for your advice.:)

I've tried that in the past, between my kids and the rest of the people in my house, I can't keep an eye on things.

A lot of people are mentioning that I contact a restreamer, however, I thought restreamers only offer 1 channel at a time "Al a Carte`" style where one would pay for each channel individually, let's say a vendor wants $4/channel/month that can get pricey for just 50 channels($200/month); I'm told the advantage is then those channels can be distributed for whatever purpose to how-ever-many people the internet connection can handle, some offer an m3u or EPG, but many times one needs to make their own m3u and find an EPG provider and that doesn't appeal to me at all.

Is this what a restreamer is? Or, have I been misled? Can a restreamer offer me something similar to a standard package with multiple connections? I would assume that some of them absolutely could, but, why would they?

Thx for your advice.:)
That's the first I've heard of the per channel sub. As far as i am concerned a restreamer is a reseller that brands himself independently but is providing broadcast from one of the few primary streams.

Yeah, that's what I thought, but, when I approached a few of them, it was a more involved process than I was willing to deal with.
Cheapest I found was $1/channel on top of a $50 monthly service fee, but, needed something like an EPG provider, Flusonic server and a few other caveats that needed to go along with it.

I think the type of restreaming we're thinking of is the guy in the middle of it all, between resellers and the sources, but, I'm no expert and I sure as hell didn't stay in a Holiday Inn last night, so, I could be totally be wrong. LOL!

I think I found an established vendor in this forum that is willing to help me out with my situation🤞, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who it is or not, so, I won't. And, I must say, for the most part everyone here is pretty helpful and courteous compared to a few of the other forums I've been on; most of the other forum's just wanna shove trials down my throat without listening to what I need, not the case here.

Thx and have a great day Ed.🙂

Geez you sound like an expert to me bud!
Flusonic???
Yes we don't name providers as a rule but feel free to dm by clicking on name/avatar and start conversation anytime.

Back
Top Bottom