• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Just got a smart tv + Smart IPTV app. What do I do know?

FelixArthur

Hi all,

very new to the process. Recently bought a Samsung smart tv, and installed the Smart IPTV app.

Figured out how to upload m3u links/textfiles to my app (on the tv) but have been unable to find working links.

Can someone tell me how the process works? What is OTA? Are these m3u links I add constant or do they need to be updated? Where can I get the links? What's a good IPTV repository?

I ended up finding a few free links, and soon after I had thousands of foreign channels (many duplicates) and none actually worked when I tried playing them. Is that what happens with free repositories? https://1921681254.mx/

I really only want some cable US/CAD stuff, not big into sports or cooking. https://100001.onl/

Last edited:

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Hi all,

very new to the process. Recently bought a Samsung smart tv, and installed the Smart IPTV app.

Figured out how to upload m3u links/textfiles to my app (on the tv) but have been unable to find working links.

Can someone tell me how the process works? What is OTA? Are these m3u links I add constant or do they need to be updated? Where can I get the links? What's a good IPTV repository?

I ended up finding a few free links, and soon after I had thousands of foreign channels (many duplicates) and none actually worked when I tried playing them. Is that what happens with free repositories?

I really only want some cable US/CAD stuff, not big into sports or cooking.
Free is always going to time out and buffer and sometimes doesn't work at all.

Can I recommend a paid one. For UK and USA you can get one cheap from 5 us dollars a month. Get sapphire IPTV
Link - Portal Home - UNIVERSAL SAPPHIRE

Or check the full list of UK and USA companies here Best IPTV Services - IPTV Company Lists - Husham.com

Sultan

Hey Husham, I live in Australia, do you have any recommendations for an Australian IPTV service?
I'm mainly interested in Arabic channels and Sports

husham

Doctor
Staff member
Hey Husham, I live in Australia, do you have any recommendations for an Australian IPTV service?
I'm mainly interested in Arabic channels and Sports
Arabic tv in Australia, then you need Rambo IPTV

Send message here for Rambo IPTV