Issues with PlexKodiConnect lag and subtitle menu switching

jinelcrimp8

So I relatively recently started using PlexKodiConnect and I’ve noticed some of my media (anime, in this case) would have video lag when directly playing the file. I figured that it was because of the FLAC audio or something, but was surprised. I’ve never had issues with the player before (raspberry pi 4 with libreelec, using an iphone to control it through the plex app).
So I mess with the settings and found that forcing Hi10p transcoding fixed the lag problem completely. However, whenever I start a new video, Kodi pops up asking me what subtitles to burn into the video, preventing the video from playing until I select something. Further, if I get up and grab a keyboard to select the subtitles, the video will play but I am unable to change the subtitles in plex on my phone through playback settings. Also, if I finish an episode, it’ll repeat the process of asking me to manually select the subtitle stream again. To make it even worse, when this subtitle selection menu in Kodi is open, I can’t control it with the remote on my phone through the plex app.
It’s really annoying to have to get up to select the subtitles between every episode. Is it possible to suppress this menu in Kodi? Or give my phone the ability to remote control that menu through the plex app?
This feels like such a specific problem but has anyone else experienced this?
SHAREit Appvn

Last edited:
Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now. teatv app sbi hrms

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom