• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Issues with EPG

Kevin

Hey everyone. I am still having issues with EPG. I use TiViMate. Anyone else having trouble? When I update my epg It only updates 2033 channels.

husham

Doctor
Staff member
It is a good app, but the price is extremely high...especially, when the app is server dependment on them for premium.
I normally use to pay for smart IPTV
I paid 5.5 euro and net IPTV I use to pay 5.1 euro

And all these apps are pet device

Tivimate 18 pounds life time for five devices same time.

That's actually the same price of five devices I pay for smart IPTV

Honestly not defending the price but it is similar to the rest of the apps price to be honest no more or no less

And the fact that the app is so much better then any other app that I seen so far.

I think this is the best app by far

lvpre

I normally use to pay for smart IPTV
I paid 5.5 euro and net IPTV I use to pay 5.1 euro

And all these apps are pet device

Tivimate 18 pounds life time for five devices same time.

That's actually the same price of five devices I pay for smart IPTV

Honestly not defending the price but it is similar to the rest of the apps price to be honest no more or no less

And the fact that the app is so much better then any other app that I seen so far.

I think this is the best app by far
I think they would be much better off charging $5 for a permanent license and not have it tied to their servers. This is similar to "in-app" purchases, which I'm not a fan. I would much rather just pay for it outright. For example, I bought IPTV Extreme Pro because it was a one time purchase and a separate app license.

TiViMate is a great app, but I think the pricing needs to be competitive because is it really worth XXX amount of dollars over another app? I think he would get more support with the lower price and removing the login in-app purchase option.