IS GMX down? Need updated URL, new place to pay

NAYBOR

Hello, need some help please.

I have been a GMX customer for some years now, and have loved it. I really don't want to lose it if at all possible.

I had the email from March 7th, and changed everything there, but noticed my GMX Live went down tonight and need to know the updated or any working server URLs. I was using adr****v****n.* server, but that's seems dead now. I noticed the GMX Discord server is dead now also.l

Aso, is there a place I can renew my membership? It will be due at end of weekend, and really don;t want to lose GMX after having it some years. I was paying at gpanel.

Any help is greartly appreciated! [FOR HUSHAM ONLY] I have legit credentials for GMX and it can be verified I'm a grandfather customer. If you can DM me the new stuff, I can DM you privately and directly if you need to confirm anything.

Thanks!

If gmx is their player it isn't going to work. You'll have to install xciptv, tivimate,r perfect player. Where did you 'change thing's to as it may hunt where to contact

I have been using Tivimate only for some time now. I found a working server. I guess we'll see if they get a payment panel that works this weekend. :)

If anyone hears anything more (changed servers, new payment panels from gmaster panel users, etc), please DM me.

Thanks!

I have been using Tivimate only for some time now. I found a working server. I guess we'll see if they get a payment panel that works this weekend. :)

If anyone hears anything more (changed servers, new payment panels from gmaster panel users, etc), please DM me.

Thanks!
Oh we're all gonna hear about it

Back
Top Bottom