Iptv smarters pro

FelixArthur

Guys i have a Samsung smart TV there is no iptv smarters pro. So i change the location of my tv put it on usa location. Then iptv smarters pro is available and other apps. When i try to configure the app its say no connection. Any help. Do i need to put a vpn on my tv https://snaptube.cam/ 9apps?

Last edited:
Guys i have a Samsung smart TV there is no iptv smarters pro. So i change the location of my tv put it on usa location. Then iptv smarters pro is available and other apps. When i try to configure the app its say no connection. Any help. Do i need to put a vpn on my tv?
Honestly IPTV smarters in Samsung tv is overrated.
I think it is best to use different app. Such as quzu or some of the other ones I listed in my YouTube channel and this forum.

How do I log in now I have paid
What exactly have you paid for? An IPTV service? If so..the service will send you your login credentials in an email.
If you are talking about “purchasing” an IPTV app..you will then need to purchase an IPTV service to use in the app.
Sorry..but you were unclear about what you actually purchased.

What exactly have you paid for? An IPTV service? If so..the service will send you your login credentials in an email.
If you are talking about “purchasing” an IPTV app..you will then need to purchase an IPTV service to use in the app.
Sorry..but you were unclear about what you actually purchased.
Yes just iptv service

Yes just iptv service
You should have received an email from your IPTV services with your login credentials and server urls within 24 hrs of purchasing. Check your emails. If you haven’t received them..you will need to open a ticket on their portal website. Ask them to resend them.

If you have gotten your email with your credentials..you need to download an IPTV app. Login with your server url in XTreme Codes Login along with your username and password. If you need additional help..you can message me. Just click my profile icon..and start a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom