• Welcome to the Best Streaming Community! You need login/register in-order to access forum without restriction.

Introduce Yourself

Javhash

Hi, 67yo here needing a little help with enjoying Tivimate on my Shield - and hoping to learn a bit more besides :)

Ed209

Staff member
Welcome, there is a forum here for tivimate and many other things. Click the three lines up top and follow home button and find iptv apk's almost everybody uses tivimate here.

paulsfitzgerald

Welcome, there is a forum here for tivimate and many other things. Click the three lines up top and follow home button and find iptv apk's almost everybody uses tivimate here.
I use tivimate...want change iptv providers...can't see where I can enter the url,user name and password for the new provider

Crystalblue

༺Crystal༻
Staff member
I use tivimate...want change iptv providers...can't see where I can enter the url,user name and password for the new provider
Go to Settings..Playlists..Add playlist..XTreme Codes..and you will enter your credentials there..and click Next. Wait for the process to complete and give you a channel count..then click Done.

Sugbritt

Hello!
I am an old motorcycle enthusiast who grew up with television without color, just one channel and no remote whatsoever!
So in this world i am a lucky bastard just to start up and watch... If i don't be able to hit things with a hammer or wrench i just can't fucking understand it and therefore its a major treat to hole my existens. ( Excuse my english )

Ed209

Staff member
Yeah it's quite a difference from those days when a slap on the side stopped the vertical scrolling

Top Bottom